- ‘Red Tails,’ a blockbuster version of the Tuskegee Airmen story, fails to soar according to The Post’s Milloy
- The Washington Post’s Michael Dirda on David Bellos’ book: A good review of an intriguing book
- ‘Moneyball’: Yet another movie that plays fast and loose with the facts
- ‘The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’: Rebecca Skloot’s lessons on how great non-fiction should be written
- Literary (and other) late bloomers: analyzed by Malcolm Gladwell, Part 3
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: essays
Here’s more evidence that Gene Weingarten is not only one of our greatest humorists, but an essayist of great depth and skill as well. His meditation on old dogs is, by turns, witty, irreverant, loving, and deeply moving. It hits … Continue reading