- ‘Red Tails,’ a blockbuster version of the Tuskegee Airmen story, fails to soar according to The Post’s Milloy
- The Washington Post’s Michael Dirda on David Bellos’ book: A good review of an intriguing book
- ‘Moneyball’: Yet another movie that plays fast and loose with the facts
- ‘The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’: Rebecca Skloot’s lessons on how great non-fiction should be written
- Literary (and other) late bloomers: analyzed by Malcolm Gladwell, Part 3
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Seabiscuit
It is inspiring to watch a master at work. Here is sentence one in chapter one of Laura Hillenbrand’s wonderful rendering of the story of a horse, Seabiscuit: An American Legend. Charles Howard had the feel of a gigantic onrushing … Continue reading